● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
● 6 years of progressive experience in information systems or project leadership in information systems.
● Work experience to include:
1) 5 years of experience independently diagnosing and resolving technical problems;
2) 2 years of experience in a higher educational environment;
3) 2 years of experience developing and implementing strategies and work plans for providing Integrated ERP technology solutions;
4) 2 years of experience in a vendor supported ERP product environment;
5) Implementing and supporting ERP systems in a production environment; 6) Handling and supporting patches and upgrades;
7) Use of relational database and SQL experience in an Oracle or Windows environment; and
8) Communicating technical systems information to both technical staff and non-technical users.
Any and all experience may be gained concurrently.
Full-time position (37.5 hrs/wk).